Tuesday, 23 April 2013

My Favourite Lipstick Shades!

                        Hey guys, sorry for not coming up with a post today! Today i was too busy hence i could not do a proper post! Okay we all know i love lipsticks but what are my go-to shades for every occasion? they say that a girl's vanity case SHOULD have a red lipstick which I truly believe! Other than red, what are the other colours that dominate my vanity? Check it out! 




                               MY FAVOURITE LIPSTICK SHADES:






1. INGLOT 194: I LOVE fuchsia's any lipstick in the pink family, oh wait, I love all shades almost :P. This is one of my favourites! A lovely barbie pink! 

2. INGLOT 264: That Kim Kardashian shade! Me love!

3. COLORBAR VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK in HOT HOT HOT: Firstly they could have just named it hot :/. Anyway, this shade IS HOT no doubt! The brightest, most vibrant, attention seeking red! ;)

4. COLORBAR VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK in OBSESSED ORANGE: I never liked orange till my friend told me to buy it. LOVE! 

5. MEILIN LIPSTICK in SASSY PINK: Pink lipstick with lovely purple undertones! Looks beautiful with eye makeup!

6.TEEN TEEN LIPSTICK 61: The coral that i lusted for my whole life time! <3



                 Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! What are your favourite lipsticks? Much Love! <3

1 comment:

  1. Where do you buy your Meilin Lipstick from?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx