Monday, 13 May 2013

RED ALERT! MAYBELLINE FALSIES! No, not the mascara!

                      Hey everyone! I thought it was really compulsory to do this post for you guys as I love maybelline like any other girl! Recently, last week, what caught my eye and what made me write this review was DUPLICATE MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS! YES. You heard it write! The duplicates are so identical that it actually fooled me at the beginning! I thought maybe if I would purchase them and make you alert of the duplicates, you would save money and shop wisely! Alright! Here it goes!




MAYBELLINE FALSIES! :







THESE ARE THE PRODUCTS:

1. Maybelline Pure Mineral Compact
2. Maybelline Pure Mineral Foundation
3. Maybelline Colossal Kajal




HOW TO SPOT THE NOT'S:

Let's take a much closer look at em!






NUMBER ONE:

 Dear duplicates, your English is pathetic! You make no sense! 



NUMBER 2:

Dear duplicates, Maybelline does not have any blue "Quality safe" stamp!




NUMBER 3:
No this is not a duplicate! I have seen the duplicates and I've noticed that the duplicates do NOT have a number printed at the end! 
NUMBER 4:

If you check online, the pure mineral range does not have " W01 or N02 " Shade name! The shade of the foundation is W01 and the compact is shade N02.


NUMBER 5:

The pure mineral range is not sold in India at the moment. DO NOT buy brands if the range is not currently sold in your city! If you need to have a product, it is better you online shop from international sites! 



          The shop had the maybelline clear bb cream (light blue tube sold abroad) and some bb "silk" powder. I did not purchase it! This has surely opened up my eyes and made me aware of duplicates around! I have used the products and they did not harm my skin and gave me decent results so its alright! BUT I do not support duplicate products! 


Have you ever come across duplicates? Share your experiences below and help others!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this post and became a bit more aware of the duplicates in the market! Much Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx