Friday, 24 May 2013

Tutorial: How to cover up dark marks or tattoo's!

               Hey everyone! Today I am doing a really special post. This post is for all the women who have dark marks left behind on their face or body due to insect bites or cuts or anything! Right now my acne has been behaving well and decreased in redness and I really wanted to take up the challenge to cover up much darker spots! So I found a really dark mark on my leg ( light in pictures due to lighting ). I hope I'm able to help everyone out there! Enjoy! :)



THINGS REQUIRED AND WHAT I AM USING:








1. Lotus Herbals Purestay Foundation in bright angel ( Medium Coverage ) 
2. Kryolan Underbase
3. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme
4. Flat eyeshadow brush ( synthetic )
5. Eye blending brush ( natural hair )
6. Kryolan loose powder in TL4
5. Lakme Rose Powder in Warm Pink


STEPS:



 ONE:

Choose your base and blend on area where you have the mark

TWO:

Take half a pump of foundation

THREE:

Note where your marks are and apply foundation on the marks and a few centimeters away from the marks

FOUR:

Apply foundation in a DABBING motion only on the marks. Blend the rest like you normally apply foundation




FIVE:

Your marks should decrease in intensity

SIX:

Take your concealer and warm it up on your hand for better blending ( I have used a yellow based concealer )

SEVEN:

Take your flat synthetic brush and DAB on marks and the surrounding areas

EIGHT: 

Take your blending brush and blend the border of the concealed area of your skin well and blend wherever the concealer looks cakey or chalky




NINE:

Take loose powder which has good coverage. I have used kryolan loose powder.

TEN:

Dab on the area and ensure seamless blending. You can stop here if it blends well. If it doesn't, follow the next step! 

ELEVEN:

Since I have used a yellow based powder, I will use another loose powder with a hint of pink to neutralize the yellow.

TWELVE: 

Dab and blend. Your marks are concealed! 


Thanks for stopping by! Any question or queries are welcomed! Much Love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx