Monday, 24 June 2013

Review: Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in 03 Mauve Taupe!

               Hello everyone! A feast for purple and pink lovers today I think! Cause, I'm reviewing another purple and pink quad! NO, don't kill me yet cause this quad is really GOOD! :D. One of the best budget buy eye shadow quad! Why so? Read toh! :P 




FACES GO CHIC EYE SHADOW QUAD IN 03 MAUVE TAUPE:






DETAILS:


VARIANTS: 4 VARIANTS


QUANTITY: 7 g 





MY EXPERIENCE:

Decent packaging. Nothing to rave about! Travel friendly. Sponge tip applicator provided and it's useful. IT DOES NOT HAVE A MIRROR! Ufff! =/





I am literally jinxed with baby pink! UFFF! Me no likey baby pink! I have so many baby pinks thanks to my love for the other colours in the quad. Does it happen to you? Do you purchase palettes cause of particular colours? :P


Okay, So I went to the faces counter just to see stuff. Just like other SA's she came running to me and showed me this quad which had just launched. I have TOO many eyeshadows! Almost every colour and I have been on an eyeshadow ban recently cause I didn't hit the pan in even one shade yet! =|.  
At that time I was still collecting eye shadows and when the SA swatched this  on my arm........ O.M.G! I HAD to HAVE it! It had AMAZING pigmentation! I tried to resist and then I hear the price tag of INR 250 then! OMG! I was sold! 


These are sooooo soft and smooth my Gosh! I want to keep touching them!  PAISA VASOOLLLL HO GAYA! :D. They stay on for 6 hours with slight fading on concealer and setting powder. The second and third shade are very very similar! Almost the same when swatched on fingers! On the eye lids, They do appear different. However, if you use them side by side, you can hardly spot the difference! I feel like the palette should have had a black or a lovely hot pink in it instead of the baby pink and the other one! 






Both the purples provided are pretty. One is more pinkish than the other. You can see how pigmented the quad is! :D. Has shimmer which isn't too OTT. It did not irritate my eyes! :D



THE YAY'S:

- Affordable
- Easily Available
- Very soft and smooth
- Excellent pigmentation
- Long lasting
- Good staying power
- All variants have great shades
- Useful applicator
- Blends like a dream
- Very good colour pay off
- Does not irritate eyes


THE NAY'S:

- Not for matte lovers! All quads have shimmer in them 
-  The two shades are similar



RECOMMEND? YES! 



REPURCHASE? YES! Other variants! :D



RATING: 4.5/5! ( would have loved to see matte shades! )


What's your favourite budgetted eye shadow quad?


Thanks for stopping by! Much Love! <3

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increase my knowledge source.

    Dark circles under eyes

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx