Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Match Your Eye Makeup To Your Earrings Instead!

                Hello everyone! Last night I was going through my makeup stash and I came across this berry eyeshadow that I bought long time back just because it was the last piece! =P.  I didn't use it as nothing came in my head till last night I felt creative! This eyeshadow is so pigmented and such a beautiful colour! I even had a glitter palette that I bought because it was really affordable and now I'm beginning to like the palette A LOT! I'm beginning to like bold eye makeup! Too bad I cannot wear them or people would be like O.o? I am really wanting to do a 100 posts on eye makeup all composed by myself! I hope you all liked this look! :D 





Here are the pictures of my eye! 




















These are all the pics that managed to upload to the comp.. I don't know where the other files are! =\. 



Thanks for stopping by! Much Love! <3


Requests for tutorials are ALWAYS welcomed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx