Friday, 26 July 2013

Pink Smokey Eyes Anyone?

                      Hello everyone! There will be a whole lot of EOTD's coming up since I have to finish tons of eyeshadows and even complete a 100 EOTD series post! This is the 3rd of the series and I hope you all like it! As always, request for tutorials are welcomed! :). I plan to focus on all colours! :D. Today I present to you an eye makeup using a very shimmery pink eyeshadow teamed with a purple eyeshadow. I love bold eye makeup just because it looks so bright and eye catching! ;). I will be doing both bold and simple eye makeup so stay tuned! You can watch my updates on my facebook page, "makeupwithemmy". Sorry for not being able to blog regularly and stuff! Computer is acting funny plus exams! I will not be blogging as much now because of university exams next month! Please don't mind! :( I hope you enjoy it! 



PRODUCTS USED:


Eyes

Qianyu 12 color eyeshadow palette. A budget must have for party makeup! 
Kryolan Cake Liner reviewed HERE.
Avon Simply Pretty Eye liner reviewed HERE. 
Kryolan False Lashes in TV 2 
Lakme Perfect Definition Eye Pencil
Miss Claire Eyeshadows ( Navy Blue and black )
Faces Go Chic Palette in Mauve Taupe ( baby pink as highlighter ) reviewed HERE.
Faces Eye Primer reviewed HERE.
Nice Shop Eyebrow Duo


Face

Deborah Milano 5 in 1 bb cream 
Rimmel 25 hour Lasting Finish Foundation
VOV blush in 007
Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme reviewed HERE.
Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact



Lips

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Champagne






















I am not very fond of pink eyeshadow's and I don't know why! I'm beginning to like it though!


Do you have a particular pink eyeshadow that you just LOVE?



Thanks for stopping by! Much Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx