Monday, 8 July 2013

Review: Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion!

                      Hello everyone and OMG! I missed blogspot so much! I hate the last week of the month when I cannot blog! :(. A few days back, I had recieved my first reader's query and it totally made my day! I had felt so loved! I will put it up in a few days! When I fix my email problems! :) . Today, I am going to talk about one of my HG skincare product, Cetaphil. It's already so famous! Need I say more? 




CETAPHIL CLEANSING LOTION: 








DETAILS:











MY EXPERIENCE:


Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion comes in a flip cap bottle. It is travel friendly as product does not leak. The mouth of the dispenser does get dirty a lot so you have to keep cleaning it! 






The liquid is white in colour. The formula is runny. I love this product for one reason and that is, it removes makeup! Be it face, lips, eyes, it removes without any irritation. It dries pretty fast and hence you have to keep pouring more product! Cetaphil is medicated. It does not clog pores. I remove my makeup with this all the time and rinse my face well after using Cetaphil. It does not break out the skin and has a very pleasant smell to it. Removing waterproof makeup is a bit of a task! You have to swipe a few times to completely remove waterproof makeup. Whenever I apply a waterproof or water resistant base, I have to remove it twice to remove makeup completely. It does not leave an oily residue either and makes skin feel soft and non sticky. YAY for that! 

I did try to use it alone once, my skin did not like it at all! It works wonders for many people but it didn't suit me when I used it alone. It's alright cause it is for normal to dry skin! :P. I still LOVE this product! It was recommended to me by a cousin and I recommend to others! I always wanted a makeup remover that removes everything cause I dislike switching bottles with dirty hands! Plus, the price is so reasonable and it's available in every corner! 



THE YAY'S:

- Easily available
- Easy on pocket
- Does not irritate the skin
- Does not have a strong smell
- Removes all types of makeup
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple
- No oily residue
- Is used for various skin problems
- Travel Friendly
- Medicated 
- Non- clogging
- Dermatologically tested and even recommended 



THE NAY'S:

- The product is very runny and sometimes too much product comes out
- It may not suit some people's skin if used alone
- You have to remove makeup twice if you have a waterproof or water resistant base
- Product gets accumulated at the dispenser and hence you have to clean it time to time



RECOMMEND? YES as a makeup remover! If you plan to buy it to cure certain skin problems, it is better to ask a Dermatologist!



REPURCHASE? ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL! 



RATING: 4.5/5 ( -0.5 for its nay's! )



Which makeup remover do you love?



Thanks for stopping by! Much Love! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx