Saturday, 26 October 2013

EOTD: Eye Makeup For Diwali #2!

              Hello my Beauties! After posting yesterday's EOTD, I was so excited that I did another EOTD! When the Maybelline eye tattoo's were launched, I wanted one in EVERY shade. I didn't buy gold and now I regret cause bold gold is SO pretty! If you have bold gold, and an eyeshadow palette in these EOTD's that I am doing, you can MASTER these looks! Since I said that I would be focusing on golden more than any other shade, expect a lot of blingy post's till Diwali! Funny part is that even though I'm doing so many looks, I myself don't know what eye makeup to do on Diwali! :P  




AN EYE MAKEUP USING BLUE AND GOLD!



PRODUCTS USED:

Eyes

Faces Metaliglow Eye Primer reviewed HERE.
VOV Golden Cream Eyeshadow
Miss Claire Eyeshadow in 0434
VOV Eyeshadow Palette
Jordana Fine Liner for Eyes
Lakme Ultimate Kohl
Kryolan False Lashes in TV 2
Kryolan Cake Liner reviewed HERE.
Miss Claire Glimmerstick for Eyes in Gold reviewed HERE.
Elle 18 Eye Sparklers in Blue Blast








Thanks for stopping by!



What combinations do you like with gold?



Much Love! <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx