Wednesday, 18 March 2015

EOTD&FOTD: My take on the modern Cleopatra look!

                  Hello everyone! Another EOTD & FOTD for you guys :) I was thinking what look to do in my free time. I thought of something super dramatic and then things turned out to be a little different and tada! Next moment I'm putting on accessories to amp up the look! :D

                  To be honest, I edited the pics where I have my full face makeup. Why? I wanted the look to look very Egyptian and have that golden touch to it. Also, the pics didn't come out bright and detailed enough. I use my phone camera so my pictures are never HD quality! :(



EOTD:

I had to switch my eyelashes as they were not willing to stay. Also, I had changed the wing slightly.



When I think about Egyptian looks, the first feature that strikes me is the eyes and the super dramatic liner. Flawless skin with a lovely glow. Loads of golden. Bronzed skin. Super sharp features which I obviously had to achieve with makeup. Like that movie... the mummy. Oh! I love that movie! I thought I'd just create one Egyptian look and I loved the outcome of it! Too bold to step out in but super fun!


FOTD:





Things Used:

Face

Oriflame Face Perfect Primer
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Makeup Foundation
Meylon Pure Invisible Oil Control Powder 12hrs
Meylon Blush Palette
Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Peachy Sweetie
Tips & Toes Shimmer Brick

Eyes

Eyeshadows from Faces Bloom Makeup Kit & Lacvert Eyeshadow Palette
Jordana Fineliner for Eyes
Meis Eyebrow Powder
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal for tightlining
Artmatic Eyelashes
VOV Eyeliner Pen

Lips

Pretty Cosmetics in Desire ( sheer brown lipstick with golden shimmer )
You can even use lip colours like Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Bare or any MLBB shade. You can even use a nice tinted lipbalm like Nivea Fruity Lip Balm etc. Just make sure to go a bit slow with the lips. A hint of shimmer on the lips would look gorgeous too!


Did you like this makeup look? If you were to recreate an Egyptian look, what would it be like? Share below! :)


Much Love,
Emmy <3



2 comments:

  1. Good Choice.. :) Lining your eye lids with liquid liner, starting in the inner corner and ending in the outer corner, making the line slightly thicker down the outer half of the attention.

    I have opted for the same choice and done some research here - http://www.ladiesandfashion.com/how-to-do-eye-makeup-trends-to-try-now/
    and I’m quite new at Fashion Blogging, and will be happy to receive advice from you.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I shall definitely check out your blog! <3 :)

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx