Friday, 6 March 2015

EOTD: Purple & Gold Eye Makeup

                         Hello everyone! Looking at my old EOTD's I can point out so many flaws because I am forever learning something new in makeup. These EOTD's that I'm posting these days, are much better than my previous. Lately I have been obsessed in eye makeup with some shimmery/glittery content. I am trying to do all the colours possible.. So here is the purple and gold eye makeup again out of my creativity :D






Things Used:

Miss Claire 98 in 1 eye shadow palette
Jordana Loose Eyeshadow in Go Gold
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Cameleon Line and Design Eye Shadow and Eye Liner in Purple
Meilin Glam Shine Eyeliner in Lavender
Miss Claire False Lashes
Meis Eyebrow Duo
Jordana Undercover Cream Concealer in light medium
Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder in 23


I think this eye makeup will cater to so many of you'll as purple and gold both go very well with brown eyes and suit a wide range of skin tones.

I hope you all liked this look! Do you like purple eye shadow? 

Much Love,
Emmy <3

2 comments:

  1. I am simply head over heels with your posts! What a lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! That's so sweet! Thanks Nivedita! I'm sure your eye makeup skills also make everyone head over heels! :-*

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx