Tuesday, 3 March 2015

EOTD with Marsala!

                  Hello everyone! When I could not sleep at night, I thought I'd do an EOTD. So many colours to choose from.. I decided on Marsala ( I always pronounce it as Masala :P ). Why? because it is the colour of the year. To be honest, I had no idea how Marsala even looked like till I googled it and I am glad I did cause it's too beautiful! It falls in the categories of reds. Leans towards oxblood but more towards red. Okay, that was helpful lol. So here it is!





Things Used:

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Blackmail
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Just Gold Blue Glitter
Kidley False Eyelashes
Jordana Creamy Concealer


                  The eye shadow is much much darker in person. I have lighting issues since forever but you have an idea of how it looks! At first when I thought of creating this look, I thought it would be too dramatic in person but it looked quite wearable and really pretty! the glitter on the lower lash line really helps opening up the eyes after using a dark shade of eye shadow on the lids! Overall, I was pretty pleased with the look cause it was totally out of my own creativity! 



What do you think of this look?

Much Love,
Emmy <3

                   

2 comments:

  1. I love the makeup Emmy! Btw, I need to mail you soon about something. Hold on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nivedita! You are too sweet! :-*

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx