Thursday, 28 May 2015

Aishwarya Rai Cannes Outfit, Makeup & Hair 2015

                  Hello everyone! I have been super busy with a guest over my place so I'm not able to post anything! Last post, I had recreated one of Aishwarya's look here. I wanted to discuss about her other looks as well in this post so here we go! 




Aishwarya Rai appeared in an Oscar de la Renta Strapless gown on the second day for the unveiling of her film " Jazbaa ". I really loved the makeup on her in this one because it is a red carpet classic. Very glamourous and beautiful! The gown however, looked very ill fitting ( see the armpits ) and the gown looked fine till her waist and then the rest is really disastrous! :(



Now this dress was my favourite ( by Ralph and Russo ) ! It looked soooo beautiful. Just like a fairytale. Then I saw a close up picture of hers.......



Why Aish? Why? The makeup is soooo.. nevermind! Her gown was white and she paired it with nude makeup which further washed out her face. I think the look that she opted for on the unveiling of her film would have looked beautiful. Or, a soft smokey eye with red lips like last year. Loved the dress but disliked the makeup!



I really loved this Ellie Saab Gown as well. It looks so beautiful! Why do I feel this these type of gowns don't suit her frame? Nonetheless, the gown is very pretty. Now, makeup......




Oh no! The makeup does not look pretty! I feel if she had gone for a soft n*de smokey eye and striking fuchsia lips, she would have looked much more chic! Her lipstick shade is not bad but I just feel like the lavender eye shadow and lippie did not go together. Also, her eyes look very very tired and the pastel purple eye shadow did not help! The neck piece? I think she should have gone for something else!



I don't even want to start about this Georges Chakra dress. Period.

This year, it seems that Aish went a bit haywire with her outfits. I was not a fan!

Hair? It's the same for all the days! She has lovely hair though. It is repetitive but more than her hair I feel that she should have focused on her makeup and outfit more. We need that Roberto Cavalli moment again! I think she stunned everyone with that look! 

Images: Source

If you guys have any request for recreating any of the looks or even requests for recreation of any look =P then let me know in the comments box!


Much Love,
Emmy <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx