Wednesday, 13 May 2015

EOTD: Makeup is an Art and I believe so!

                  Hello everyone, the title? Well, yesterday I was really in the mood for something creative I'd say. Something not very usual. Something UNusual. I had seen this picture on instagram and I had wanted to experiment with the look in my own way. I do not have special brushes or face paints so I had to use what was in my vanity case. This was not what I wanted but I thought it is no harm posting cause it was a trial. I can definitely do it better next time =)




Rise of the Phoenix. Why this title? Cause when I have started blogging again, I feel like I've risen from the ashes of laziness, funny but true =P I admit I am very lazy but I was also very busy with college. This makeup would make you be like? Uhhh? I understand. I am on my journey to learn more makeup by myself. Such as face painting. I was never into it cause I don't have the tools. But honestly? I think it is a lot more exciting and fun. I can utilise products that have been lying useless. Also, there is no end in learning. Plus, it did not even require expensive products! What do you say about it? =)


Thanks for stopping by!

Much Love,
Emmy <3

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It's almost the same with me too! The dragon is awake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have done it without you! =)

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx