Wednesday, 5 August 2015

EOTD: Experimenting has no boundaries in makeup!

           Hello everyone! My internet dongle does not like me to blog I'm guessing. I just used it for my last post and it said that I used up all my plan?!?! Can someone please recommend me some good budget internet cables? I'm currently using my phone to blog :/
           Okay, so now this is how this look turned up.. I was trying to experiment with eyeliner looks ( still struggling with even cat eyes ) and it so happened that my hand lost its grip and my eyeliner was all over the place. So I kept making lines and idk what came out but I pretty much like the creativity of it! :)




Products Used:

Jordana Eye Primer
Sivanna Eyeshadow Palette in Brown 03
VOV Eyeliner Pen in Black
VOV Single Eyeshadow in Yellow (depotted them so idk the numbers sorry!)
Jordana Loose Eyeshadow in Go 4 Gold
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Meis Eyebrow Powder
Miss Claire Eyelashes No. 15


I really did not know what caption to put for this picture! 

The eyeshadow shades that I used were mostly browns and a yellow. It looks green here due to lighting. Do not ask me how I managed to clean that up after this post! :P

If you want to know the products I used for this look then you can comment below!

Much Love,
Emmy ♡

4 comments:

  1. keep experimenting!!! i never have the guts to try something different for eye make up yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! I never had the guts to experiment say, maybe a year back? Because makeup is an art, imagination and creation go hand in hand! It's all about time :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow Emmy, I so loved your creativity. Seriously I do not have the guts to wear something like this and head out. SO nicely done. Kudos to you.
    I want to know what you used. Please tell me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Shampita! <3
      I did not head out like this though, as Ialready get death stares when I have some bold lipstick and smokey eye on! :P
      I listed the products I used. Once again thank you so much! xx

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx