Thursday, 6 August 2015

EOTD: For The Love Of Butterflies!

             Hello everyone! This eye makeup was inspired by butterflies (duh!). I remember visiting a butterfly garden in the Melbourne Zoo. It was one of the most beautiful experiences ever! I wish I had a digital camera or a phone with a camera that time atleast to capture that moment! I even remember the days in school when butterflies use to flutter around us (some girls use to scream as though they saw a flying lion). I've loved them since a kid! Hence I thought I'd take inspiration from my vivid memories! :) 






Maybelline Gel Liner 24hours in Blackest Black
Palladio Eye Pencil (Do not know the details. It got rubbed off. It's old)
Miss Claire Eyelashes No. 22
VOV Eyeliner Pen in Black
Meis Eyebrow Powder
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Deborah Milano Eye Perfect Primer
Jordana Undercover Cream Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection Compact in 103 True Ivory

I really liked the way it turned out keeping in mind that my gel liner was dried as though there was drought (did not use it since a long long time). Nonetheless, I managed to get things worked out!

What do you think of this look? Let me know! You can drop request for looks too! Will try my best to recreate! :)


Much Love, 
Emmy <3.

6 comments:

  1. You managed? You did a wonderful job! Why don't you start a YouTube channel Em? I am serious. With the kind of makeup looks you create, you ought to be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment never fails to make my day Nivedita! Thank you so much :) I would love to YT even though I am very conscious on camera. I need to have much better lighting and picture quality which will take some time. You should start YT already as you are equally good! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow.. I second with Nivedita.. You are so avant garde .. I am a fan now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much Shampita! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty EOTD! Really loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lancy, thanks for stopping by! Thank you for your lovely comment <3 xx

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx