Saturday, 15 August 2015

MOTD: Everyone Has A Dark Side!

                  Hello my Pretties! The other night I was in the mood for this really really dark lip. When I put it on, I was intimidated seeing my reflection lol :P. Nonetheless, I thought maybe I'd make it work by doing a whole face makeup and I took inspiration from Rihanna as she always has her makeup on point. She is always wearing very deep berry lips with lovely eye makeup on and so I tried recreating one of her looks and the outcome was really beautiful! Enjoy the picture! :)






                I decided to go with a dramatic deep berry crease. I usually do not opt for a deep berry crease and trust me, it took me three eye shadows to get that crease shade! I quite like it! The pop of gold eye shadow on the lids and pale gold highlighter on my inner corners, just made this eye make up pop out more. Both my lash line and water line were lined and I usually don't line both. I opted for quite a heavy contouring and I just remembered I did not highlight! I went for a nude blush and just applied it at the apples of the cheeks. I filled my brows with a lighter eye brow powder. A pair of natural yet dramatic lashes completed the look and I love his look! I will definitely wear this in winters! :). So if you see a girl in Kolkata roaming around like this and looks like me, it will definitely be me! lol. 


Products Used:

Lacvert Eyeshadow (a skin colour)
Faces Bloom Makeup Kit (gold eyeshadow & black eyeshadow)
Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hr
Kryolan False Eyelashes in TV 3
Meis Eyebrow Powder Duo

Elle 18 Glow Compact in Marble
Inglot AMC Pressed Powder 61 (contouring)
Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon

Lakme Perfect Definition Lipliner in Cocoa Fudge


I hope you all liked this look! If you have any requests or anything you want to know about this look then do let me know!

Do you like to sport a really dark lip? What is your favourite dark lip shade? Comment below!


Much Love,
Emmy <3



7 comments:

  1. Love the look Emmy :)
    Those eyes and those lips. Pretty pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look Emmy :)
    Those eyes and those lips. Pretty pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shampita! Your comments really motivate and make my day! xx

      Delete
  3. UD Shame!!...I also love dark brownish/coppery lipsticks for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! A beautiful shade it is! Fall gives us makeup junkies to experiment dark shades so much! :)
      Thank for stopping by Jessica! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! That lip colour suits you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx