Monday, 24 August 2015

MOTD: Get Cool For The Summer!

                           Hello my Beauties! By now you all must have definitely seen the "Cool For The Summer" music video by Demi Lovato. She has been praised a lot for the change in her music video and for a good reason too! She looks gorgeous and extremely hot! So I tried recreating her look and here is the result! :)



(Image Credit: Source)

Isn't the make up gorgeous? 






LOL.. Okay, I couldn't kill that hot pose like her but anyways! :P
Here is the inspired look!





Look Break Up:

1. Full on highlighted skin. See how to get it here.
2. Use a flawless base. Go for a full coverage as you are opting for a super smoked out eye. Flaws are not welcomed!
3. No time for dark circles. Black smokey eyes make you look horrid without  good concealing. Only Pandas are cute with them! :P
4. Demi has strong contour on. So if you love contouring, go all the way! 
5. Notice how Demi's MUA did not opt for those normal pale and nude lips to pair it with her eyes. Instead she used this really pretty peachy lippie to put the look together. I'd say I prefer this shade of lippie!
6. Eyebrows on fleek. Yes it's extremely defined but since I have thick eyebrows, I don't define it from beginning to end.


Products Used:

Loreal Infallible Foundation in Natural Rose 125
L.A Pro HD Conceal in Creamy Beige (for under eyes)
Constanta 3 in 1 Deluxe Two Way Press Powder in No.1

Meis Eyebrow Powder Duo
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Blackmail 008
Lotus Herbals Eyeshadow Quad in Coco Fudge
Miss Claire Eyeshadow (black and white)
Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12Hr
Lacvert Silky Eyeshadow Palette
Miss Claire False Eyelashes No.1 (love these! makes me eyes look soooo big!)

Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Secretly Pink mixed with Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 16 (both mixed and used as stain)

I usually don't wear a black smokey eye as it's very easy to go wrong with the blending and because it looks super contrasting with my skin!

That's all guys! If you want to know anything more about this look then please let me know and I shall get back to you guys! I think I might wear a full blown black smokey eye next time! I quite like it! ;)


What is your favourite shade of smokey eye? I quite like my greys and browns! Share below!


Much Love, 
Emmy <3




4 comments:

  1. wow, I am just loving them. Its exactly alike. I keep waiting for your post every week and always wonder what Emmy is doing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! So sweet of you to say that Shampita! Thanks for making my day yet again! Xx

      Delete
  2. The lip shade looks very pretty on you. Cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words Sangeeta! Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx