Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Concealer/Powder Recommendation: Pujo Paisa Vasool Products!

                  Hello guys! I'm back with another drugstore list consisting of concealers and powder. I am so busy lately as I have been running around. I am going to be doing makeup for my college fashion show tomorrow so I've been doodling some face charts and cracking my head about the makeup! Okay I shall write a separate post regarding that so lets focus on this one! After my Primer and Foundation Recommendations, here is the concealer,compact,blush post mainly based on products available in India!


CONCEALERS:

LIGHT TO MEDIUM COVERAGE

Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer: A great pick for brightening your under eyes. A light weight, light coverage concealer, easy to blend. Available in 3 shades and affordable price tag of INR 349/-.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer: My favourite under eye brightener. On it's own, it will only work on someone who doesn't have much dark circles. For those who do have dark circles, apply it on top of your concealer and you will look very rested. The price has increased to INR 600/-. 3 Shades again and I use the shade Honey which is the last one. Why do they only stock 3 shades of every base? :/

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer: Good for everyday wear. Not for major dark circles. Available in 3 shades. INR 655/-

Revlon Colorstay Concealer: Once I used this, I was hooked. It has a very beautiful easy to blend consistency and provides a good medium coverage. It does not fade for a long time and does not settle into fine lines like my other heavier concealers. It contains salicylic acid so great on blemishes. A great pick for everyday wear and comes with a price tag of INR 725/-. BUT, available in only three shades. Light, medium and deep. I use medium so they really need to do something about their shades :\ 

L'Oreal True Match Concealer: I did not use it I did try it at the store. It has a really good consistency similar to the Revlon one. It lasts as good. Only in 3 shades *sigh*. Good medium coverage, does not settle into fine lines like other heavy concealers. INR 895/-

Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick: Great for slight blemishes. 3 shades only. Good medium coverage. Good for dark circles (not heavy ones). INR 675/-.

Inglot AMC Cream Concealer Tub/Tube: The tube one is slightly on the drier side compared to the tub. So if you have acne to cover, the tube one is a better choice as it gives a medium-full coverage. The tub one is very creamy and hydrating and hence it is good for the under eyes! The tube costs INR 800/- and the tub INR 850/-  :)

FULL COVERAGE (ACNE COVERING):

NYX Concealer In A Wand/tub: I really really love the yellow one and the beige one as they cover so well! It is slightly on the drier side so if you are going to conceal your dark circles, you will need an eye cream. It works great on blemishes as well. Gives a solid medium to full coverage. However, if you have butter fingers like me, you will HATE the packaging. Both fell on the floor and both the caps broke to the extent that I had to discard or bacteria would build up! I had purchased it for INR 475/-. It is always OOS. It has a better array of shades compared to the ones above and also color correcting shades. It even comes in a tub packaging which is the same thing in a cream formula. :)

Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme/TV Paint Stick: A no brainer. This is in almost every post LOL! Read it HERE.

This portion of the post is less as these are the only ones that to conceal acne to a great extent so I do not want to mislead anyone! 



COMPACT POWDER:

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: A great affordable pressed powder for oily to combination skin. Do not expect it to keep your skin oil free all day long cause I have to break it to you. NO product did that for me so far. It is even great for touch ups as it does not have a lot of coverage to it. Does not break you out. Doesn't give the flat-matte finish.

Revlon Touch and Glow Moisturising Powder: Loved by many. Best for normal/dry/combination skin. Gives a flawless natural matte finish. Available in 3 shades. Medium coverage. INR 490/-.

Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin Light Compact with SPF 23: Great for normal to dry skin. Blends beautifully. Natural skin like finish. 5 shades. INR 200/-.

Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact: Great for combination/oily skinned girls. Blends well. Gives a matte finish. Available in 3 shades. INR 375/-.

Colorbar Radiant White UV Fairness Compact: Suitable for oily to combination skin. Gives a matte finish. Available in 5 shades. INR 250/-.

Elle 18 Glow Compact: Great option for college students. Normal/dry skin.

Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder/Mattifying Compact: The fixing compact is translucent. Mattifying comes in 3 shades. Both are good for combination/oily skin. Both costs INR 350/-

There are many other compacts but I did not try the new launches and the reviews can be quite mixed so I shall update this when I try them! :P

LOOSE POWDER:

Loose powders are my favourite because they just control the oils on my skin better and set the foundation and concealer much better.

Lakme Rose Powder: The saying old is gold is true. This has been there for I don't know how lon but this powder is really great for setting your base. It is not the best powder for oil control but for the price, you cannot complain. I will be buying my third dibbi! Oh btw, the packaging can be VERY messy and flimsy. Available in 2 shades and I use the second shade as the first shade is too pink. Literally like pink roses! :P INR 140/-. I remember buying it for INR 90/- :/ All skin types will love this. 

Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder: How could this be incomplete without my dear Kryolan. I dislike repeating products in every post but trust me, this is worth it. I actually saved a little tiny amount for special occasion :P. It comes in 14 shades (I KNOW RIGHT?). I use the shade TL4 which is a yellow powder and trust me. I have not found anything better to set my under eye concealer. It sets my other makeup well too. I am currently trying the Dermacolor fixing powder and Anti-Shine powder and they are really great as well! INR 400/- for 20g and INR 800/- for 40g.

There is the list of concealer/powder products and I hope you found this informative. I would be happy if you too put your little inputs to help others! Love you all! 


Much Love, Emmy <3











6 comments:

  1. I use Kryolan concealers and I find them on pair with MAC. Easy to use, wide range of colours, and good coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Such a great product and so much cheaper!
      Thanks for stopping by Sangeeta! Xx

      Delete
  2. I need a new concealer & I'm thinking of buying Inglot's refills, I rarely find the medium shade in Revlon concealer, whether it is online or at stores :(
    My Recent Post - Tangle Teezer Hair Brushes Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lana! You can definitely try inglot refills. I thought I was the only one who cannot find the medium shade in revlon! :O hope you find your concealer soon xx :)

      Delete
  3. very well covered post. Awesome reviews in here :)

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx