Saturday, 12 September 2015

EOTD: Because We Have The Festivals Coming!

                           Hello everyone! I have been quite busy with my life so I did not update my blog. Yesterday I had a little time in hand and I thought hard on what eye makeup to do for you guys. Since the festivals are coming up next month here in Kolkata, I thought I would give you guys tons of EOTD's to prepare yourself and look beautiful! ;) While doing this makeup look, I was getting so excited at the thought of the coming festivals. Kolkata seems to come to life at Durga Puja! Enough of my excitement and let's see the look!




This eye makeup beauties, looks so beautiful in person I cannot tell you! It obviously captures very light on my phone camera but trust me it was deeper and more intense. The eye makeup is golden, orange defined with dark brown. I did not opt for black solely because a warm dark chocolate brown blends in more beautifully with gold and orange. If this is not dramatic enough, line your lash line and pat gold pigment on 1/3rd of your eyes! Pair this look with a luminous/dewy foundation, some lovely peachy blush or bronzed skin and a mlbb lippie. List of the products used are given below:


Faces Bloom Makeup Kit (eyeshadows)
Meis Eyebrow Powder
Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12hr
Miss Claire False Eyelashes 501


Any queries, any requests, do let me know! :) 

Btw, have you'll finished your Puja shopping? What makeup do you plan to wear? I know it's early to ask but still! =P


Much Love,
Emmy <3

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty. I like the dash of orange along with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sangeeta! Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look Emmy, your wing is so gorgeous & precise! The colors are definitely suitable for indian festivals
    xx | My Recent Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lana! Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  3. I sqay, " because we don't need a reason". ;)

    How adept you are Emmy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Love your reply!
      Thanks Nivi, so are you! <3

      Delete
  4. such a pretty look !! <3

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/09/20/review-swatches-lotd-nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream-in-amsterdam-%E2%99%A5/

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx