Wednesday, 28 October 2015

MOTD: Halloween is here!

                         Hello my Dolls! Hope everything is going great and hope you enjoyed your holidays! I had vanished for quite sometime because of fever (still having dry nose), my net had finished, pandal hopping and so on! Oh, I got a horrible wound! :(




I had sent this picture to some of my loved and dear ones and the response that I had received was very funny! My loved ones were all horrified till I had explained that it was ONLY makeup. It was my very first try. Note, I did NOT use any special effects makeup or anything of that sort. Just very very simple makeup. I am quite happy because I think it is really good for a first try! I just wish I could really experiment with face paints and special effects but I really don't know how to start! Maybe I would purchase them when I earn enough. Till then I can use what I have! :P 

Does the wound look realistic enough for you guys? Do let me know if you know of any cheap face/body paints! Any queries dolls?


Much Love,
Emmy <3

28 comments:

  1. This is tooooo realistic...At first I thought it was a real wound...Love your art...:) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks realistic :O Only because you said its Makeup I got to know that it is makeup ..Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very realistic. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did u do it man all the bumps and bruise. It looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's not that difficult Shampita. Only looks difficult! Thanks ♡

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster award http://bit.ly/1GA5Z7r Do check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Sangeeta! I am overhelmed! ♡ Sorry but that link is not working :( please help! xx

      Delete
    2. Oh it is! Yayyyy! Checking it out! ♡

      Delete
  6. I got scared to see it at the first glance! Great job Emmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost screamed when I saw this. Very realistic! :)

    http://themakeuptrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a real wound :O You are so creative :)

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/revlon-ultra-hd-lip-lacquer-in-garnet-%E2%99%A5/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks almost real and scary, perfect for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, for a minute, I thought it was real!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks so realistic. You have done perfectly for this Halloween :D
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx