Tuesday, 10 November 2015

MOTD: Hello! It's an Adele one!

 Hello my beauties! Firstly..


Diwali is the festival of lights and not sound so please do not burst noisy crackers! :)

Lately, I have not only been hooked to the beautiful lighting but also hooked to a song by Adele, Hello. It is such an emotional song. Even my cousin who is single said that the song makes her feel as though she has someone on the other side! Haha! VERY obviously, Adele's makeup caught my eyes and I wanted to recreate it. Yesterday my lighting was quite harsh so please forgive me! :(


Yes, that is me trying to be on a phone cover! :P Because Adele has a deep crease and quite a lot of space in her eyes compared to my hooded one, the look looks a bit different on me. Also, one of my lids are uneven. You can tell by my pics!

This song was filmed in Sepia tone and you couldn't really make out exactly what shades she had used. So I tried to recreate it. I wanted to put a sepia edit too but what is the point if you can't see the shades right? Adele also had sharp contour on like always so here I was, shaping my face away to glory! Lips were kept nude and eyebrows were on fleek. Face was full on porcelain and hence you have to make sure you cover every blemish you have. Lashes were very similar to what I have here, i.e, short to long fluttery eyelashes. Here are the products that I used:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 100 Ivory
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Powder Foundation in 225 Beige
Etude House Deco Cheek in 04
Sivanna Colors Brown Eyeshadow Palette
The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder
Lakme 9 to 5 eyeliner
Kryolan False Eyelashes in TV3
Rimmel & Konad Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown 
Jordana 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 04 Continuous Almond
Miss Claire Lip Pencil in Cotton Pink
Miss Claire Lip Cream in 09

I hope you all liked this look! If you have any queries or requests, please leave a comment below and if you do not follow me on google then please do. Also, be updated with me on:
Facebook page: Make-up with EMMY
 Instagram: xx_makeupwithemmy_xx
Twitter: @EJC_92
You can even recreate my looks and tag me on instagram and I will surely put it up! x


Thank you so much guys! Once again, have a great Diwali!
Much Love, 
Emmy <3 

17 comments:

  1. Lip colour is amazing! Loved the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty you look :) <3
    http://www.allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2015/11/festive-bridal-makeup-tutorial-video.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy diwali Emmy. You are looking fab.
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look Emmy. You should make a tutorial of this look <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should do a tutorial of this look.

      Delete
    2. You both! ♡ thanks so much! Will do the tutorial asap! ♡

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! You're a stunner yourself ♡

      Delete
  6. Amazing makeup!!
    Your hair <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Neha ♡

      Delete
  7. Happy diwali! You got to share your eyebrow routine! Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! Will definitely share my eyebrow routine! ♡

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx