Wednesday, 11 November 2015

My First Bloggers Event: Ty.phoo!

                  Hello Dolls! Very recently, on the 1st of November, I got an opportunity to attend an event which happened to be my very first bloggers event! So very obviously, I was super excited to attend it and even more excited to meet my fellow bloggers. Everyone has been very sweet and kind to me and I am glad to have met them. 


Guess who is in the picture? Haha! :P


Okay, let's talk about he event now. We were invited to a stall by Ty.phoo for some tea. I had expected doodh chai ( milk tea ) and I was very surprised that I was served something which looked far from tea. Something like a cold drink. To my surprise ( BIG one ) it was an orange infusion drink and a mojito with green tea! 

Look at the number of infusions! I was really surprised!

What I had received. Chamomile and Green Tea.

To me, all this was something very different as I did not come across these various concepts and infusions. Tea was restricted to milk tea, black tea, iced tea and green tea for me. So I love this new concept! I tried the Chamomile and I cannot do without it at night now. It really helps me calm myself and makes me sleep better. Looking forward to try the Green Tea and maybe the other variants in the future! 

These are available in big retail stores like spencers. 

The Dolls! Would love to meet you'll again and take more selfies! :P

Have you tried any infusions yet?

Much Love,
Emmy <3

14 comments:

  1. tea as in the form of cold drink!!!! sound weird. But, I hope it was amazing.
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally new for me but the taste was very refreshing! Xx

      Delete
  2. Good one..I haven't attended any event as far...:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It was my first event in 3 years of blogging. I hope to see you in the future ♡

      Delete
  3. They seem to have some really nice tea flavours. And congrats on attending your first blogger event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sangeeta ♡ They do have interesting flavours! xx

      Delete
  4. Interesting and refreshing Idea :D Love that pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to know your experience! You must be feeling special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariyam! It was a great experience! xx

      Delete
  6. You are so pretty yourself! I tried the prange infusion at home and it turned out excellent. It was so nice to meet you Emmy. Looking forward to catching up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! So are you Nivi!
      I love the chamomile one. I might pick up other infusions. Saw them all over spencers this week! Can't wait to try them!
      I loved meeting you. Honestly speaking, you spoke so well and I was so taken aback. You really need to teach me how to keep conversations going and how to come up with 100 questions! :P

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx