Thursday, 10 December 2015

EOTD & A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!

                  Hello my Dolls! Recently, my blog has really slowed down as I am very busy doing makeup in this wedding season. I cannot believe this is my 100th post. It is small, yes. However, it was slightly difficult for me. If you have ever seen my first few posts, you would see how I have 0 comments and let me tell you that it was absolutely demotivating for me. There was even a time when I had stopped blogging for a year. It was not entirely because of demotivation but also because I lost my grandmother who I was so so so close with! 

                 I wouldn't have gone back to blogging, had it been for Nivedita from Makeup&ChitChat. Yes, I am always praising her because honestly, she gave me the boost I very much needed. She is not just a beauty blogger but she is also such a beauty at heart. Today, each and every post of mine at least has some comments and I could never be more grateful. Hence, you would notice that I always reply to my readers, even if it is late. I appreciate each and every one of you reading my blog! One day, I do hope I get my own domain name and inspire millions and zillions! 

                 Very honestly, I had posted this much earlier too. I just found this picture appropriate for the post so here it is again! The caption? Yes. I feel like a Phoenix rising from the ashes! 



                 To all my fellow bloggers, I salute you all for your hard work. My readers? my support pillars! Okay, I shall stop the speech because I am talking as though I am receiving an Oscar award! Haha! 

                 Also, I just want to ask you all.. what post do I do next? I am totally confused! =P Till then.....


Keep Loving and Inspiring Dolls!
Emmy <3

36 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to start blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emmy. Wish you all the luck in life and surely you will gain all the success you deserve in your life. I know how we love sharing our views with each other through our blog and we should keep doing that. People will eventually love the hard work that we bloggers put in to. We should never leave out passion as this is what make the life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megha! You are too sweet! ♡

      Delete
  3. Great EOTD! Would love to see a breakdown of that look and the products you have used! :) Congrats on your 100th post dear :* Keep them coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you had to deal with losing a loved one. All the best with blogging hun ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all face the storms. I had learnt a lot of things after her death and I have changed in a way ever since! Thank you for stopping by Doll! ♡

      Delete
  5. Good to hear you found your blogging mojo again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the 100th post... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great tips and useful information!Love your posts <3
    Check out also my blog http://gingerdetails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you success in years to come. Lots of love <3
    Sonali
    goldenrim.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good wishes and success for all your endeavors, loved that colorful eye makeup, I am so bad at eye makeup, that looks so artful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Preethy! ♡

      Delete
  10. Definitely! you will surely inspire people as you are a wonderful person. Also wish you all the best for the future!

    The Chicster Diaries xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind Rajshree! Thank you so much ♡

      Delete
  11. congratulations dear :D And lovely eotd :)

    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats dear...Amazing eotd 😊
    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry about your grandma, hon. :(

    Maybe a post on some new products you'd want to try for the new year? A lot of companies are coming out with lots of interesting products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the 100th post dear and all the best wishes for the future. :)
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! And I wait for readers like you! ♡

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx