Sunday, 10 January 2016

3 MOTDs: Including The Pantone Colours Of The Year!

         HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DOLLS!  

I hope this year, you all have a prosperous and a great year ahead of you! May you get all you wish and all the worlds makeup <3 Atleast I wish I do. Lol. Okay..  

Oh my goodness. I have been LONGING to post. Honestly. I don't know what on earth happened to my dongle. It was just being a....never mind. I had created looks. Yes, THREE. Two for new years and one featuring the pantone colour of the year and very obviously, nothing happened according to my plan. I AM SO SORRY! :( I even had a HORRIBLE breakout. It was so bad that I did not want to step out on Christmas even with makeup on. Now that Christmas and New Years have gone, my skin is clearing. Does this only happen to me? T_T. 

The first makeup look is what I did for Christmas Eve. You want your eye shadows and everything but you cannot go to Church looking like you are going to Park Hotel! =P Here it is.......


I love Rose Gold. I paired this with a brown liner as I wanted the look to be subtle and I like the softness of this look. I paired this with a nude peachy lippie, peachy blush and added very natural falsies. I did my brows very natural so it does not steal the subtleness of the look! 


The second makeup look, featuring what I wore for the new years:


Very simple. Let me tell you, this looks very simple. On camera, it's a different story. Every picture of mine looked so pretty! Simplicity at it's best huh? ;) This eye makeup is sooo easy to do and you can pair it with any lipstick shade that you wish. Brows are more defined, liner is sharp enough to cut haters. Just kidding. LOL.


My third look that I did yesterday after finding out the pantone colour of the year! Tbh, I LOVE how this came out! I thought pastels are boring but I really like how beautiful Rose Quartz and Serenity pair up together!


I paired it with baby pink blush, a little highlighting and a very pastel pink lippie. Tbh, this lippie looks VERY weird and washed out on me. After blotting it down, I liked how it complemented the makeup! This eye makeup is easy as well just like the other two. This one, unlike the others, did not even need 3  eye shadows! 

Also, what did you guys do for Christmas and NY? Did you do any kind of special makeup?

Which one did you love out of the three? If you want to know about any products used. Leave your comments and doubts below! xx 

Follow me to be updated with everything! 


Much Love, 
Emmy <3

41 comments:

  1. U look super duper cute, the eyes are so perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first look a lot. Soft colours are always pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink lipstick, great post

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Both looks absolutely stunning on you! Those earings <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. all three makeup turns out great. but my fvt is third one. Happy new year dear
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doll and Happy New Year to you too! ♡

      Delete
  6. All the three looks are awesome plus the lipstick colour is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the three looks are awesome plus the lipstick colour is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all three of them, please give break downs, I want to know what you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, you nailed it with all three looks, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant pick one look, all are lovely. You look so cute <3 Yes break down please... I so want to know which brown liner you used in the first look :)

    Recently Posted: Curious and confused me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Doll! Will do so! ♡

      Delete
  11. You are looking pretty in all three looks! Loved the use of soft colors and eye makeup a lot !!

    My recent post: A Sunday Well Spent | Movie Date, Shopping, Food and More... !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the party makeup look :D Its so fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your first and second makeup look soooo much! It's pretty and perfect <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Emmy. All the three looks are great. Second one is my favourite :)

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/2016/01/my-january-shopping-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your makeup looks, the first one is my most favorite as I think I usually play it safe :) but loved all your lipsticks shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doll! ♡ I like to play it safe most of the times but there are times when I do want to get out of my comfort zone! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Doll! ♡ I like to play it safe most of the times but there are times when I do want to get out of my comfort zone! xx

      Delete
  16. You look so pretty and cute!! LOved the second look most!! <3

    Wish you a very happy new year :)
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ritcha! Thank you for stopping by too! ♡

      Delete
  17. Now I really want to ask, "can I be you?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niviiiiii! I'd say be you or there would not have been a Nivedita in my life! ♡

      Delete
  18. Happy New Year Lovely xx Love that you have already done a post on the pantone color of the year and the looks you have created are superb!

    The Chicster Diaries xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Doll! Thank you for being so kind ♡

      Delete
  19. Loved the rose gold eye makeup! <3 All of them are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx